Mixed-MetalsElegant. Chic. Timeless.
While it used to be considered a faux pas to mix gold and silver jewelry, today two-toned jewelry looks are utterly stylish.
Seasonless and timeless, two-tone jewelry complements everything you wear and mixes with Brighton collections.
- Master the layered look with pendant and non-pendant necklaces - experiment with longer layers
- When wearing a V-neckline, center the pendant midway between the neckline and your collar bone
- Stack bracelets/bangles - mix two-tone with all silver or all gold, creating a balance of high shine and texture
- Mixes well with everything from denim to your little black dress
- Long layers
- Pendant and non-pendant
- Varied lengths
- Chunky links to fine chains
- Soft bracelets/bangles/badge clips
- Hoops and dangles
- Old Gold Mix/varied textures/sparkle
Shop This Story