Flashback to old Route 66, when silver artisan pieces from the Native American world were the early traveler’s oyster.
How The West Was Worn
Our designers are pioneering the latest re-birth of the 1970's prairie trend, adding a whole new level of sophistication.
Relive it with this contemporary new twist on the look, etched in native symbolism, for mixing with your silver jewelry collection however and whenever your spirit moves you. New York fashion shows are wild for western wear.
- Silver/turquoise pops when worn with white.
- It is also contrasts well with richer tones.
- The perfect jewelry with your fave jeans - casual and relaxed.
- Can add a polished and sophisticated vibe.
- Made-for-layering statement necklaces.
- Variety of dangles and post earrings.
- Narrow and wide bangles and cuffs.
Shop This Trend